Saturday, May 7, 2011

Growing an Agile business


by Mark Hewitt

As a CEO we are faced with tough decisions; make or break; that’s why we are CEO’s and where better to collaborate but with other CEO’s. There is no MBA for what we must learn about running and growing a business; you must learn by doing and part of that is understanding how to network.

December 2010 I was invited to an event just outside of Las Vegas called CEO Space where I met hundreds of fellow Entrepreneurs, CEO’s, and market leaders from all over the world. I would call the event a Ph.D. for CEO’s.

CEO Space is an organization that has grown only through word of mouth, with local chapters scattered throughout the world team leaders share and expand our knowledge with experience that is current and strategic.

For those of you who are already familiar with my work on Continuous Innovation, my next chapter is how to adopt these methods in your business planning and execution. I call it the “Agile Business” which if used gives us an “Unfair Advantage” over the legacy proprietary silo methods of conducting and operating a business today.

CEO Space will resonate with this evolutionary style of thinking, collaborating, and expanding value into a hungry market place.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

Wills Marry said...

It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks.

Wills Marry said...

Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work.